Andrew Jon Jeppson is a professional travel blogger and he is also a travel lover. Andrew Jon Jeppson blogs are informational and he knows that what his readers actually want.
According to Andrew Jon Jeppson, a good travel blog generates interest in people for travelling. It requires lots of work for writing a travel blog, it requires recording notes and observations, taking pics etc. Here are ideas for writing a travel blog:
- Visit as much as locations you can, only so that you can teach your visitors about these locations.
- Blog content must be eye catchy so that readers feel like they are at the place which is described in the blog post.
- When you travel a particular place then write down all the impressions like, if you dining somewhere then note down the name of the restaurant.
- While travelling tries to contact with locals and take their interview, so that you can add their opinions to the blog.
Try to write the description that helps readers to connect immediately with a place. Must take pictures that help people to see things with their own eye.
Andrew Jon Jeppson believes, one of the important things all bloggers should do after posting blog always responds to readers comments because it is a good way to build the good relationship with readers.
Make a quick list of essentials to carry while travelling.
Here is a list of ‘Must-Takes things’ by Andrew Jon Jeppson to help you when you are ‘on the go’.
- Travel Documents – When traveling, important documents must not be forgotten to bring and pack in your bags.
- Money Matters – You need to have some cash and ATM, debit or credit cards whenever you spend a vacation overseas or within the country.
- Find Your Way – Always, always, always carry hotel info, directions and number (if you are pre-booked).
- First Aid Needs– First Aid kit is necessary when you travelling with kids.
- Playing it Away– while travelling just keep family board games & card games can be a good fun & do not make you boor.
- A journal, a pen and a bag of motivation
- Sunny or Rainy – Be Prepared – It is also necessary to carry stuff that can protect you against the sun and the rain.
Read More At : https://www.wattpad.com/story/128922754-andrew-jon-jeppson
Andrew Jon Jeppson is a famous travel blogger & generally writes about travel destinations,beaches, Photography etc. Andrew Jon Jeppson is always ready to help for the needed ones. Through their posts Andrew Jon Jeppson is helped those who searches about the best travel destinations, beaches & many more regarding travel. Check out below mentioned images for best places in switzerland & near by areas.
Read More Visit On : https://andrewjonjeppson.wordpress.com/
Andrew Jon Jeppson is a travel writer and travel blogger. Andrew Jon Jeppson specializes in travel destinations and his blogs cover places and events all around the world. Andrew Jon Jeppson always takes an active approach to travel.
Here in this post, Andrew Jon Jeppson discussed the top tourist destination in the world, Paris. Paris is referred as “City of love” and “City of lights”.
Plan for your Trip :
Firstly do planning for basics of your trip, decide when you want to go. Decide the date which you have to arrive. Try to arrive in Paris on Sunday or Monday. Select your airline and book your flight. Make sure you booked your hotel in advance. Try to book the room near a metro station.
Plan Your Journey :
The must visit place in Paris is Eiffel Tower, book your visit there in advance and consider a pass to visit the museums. Find out all the activities available there and explore the architect, history museum, and sports facilities. Book your table for food in advance in Eiffel tower. And explore the picnic spots like Les Champs de Mars and Le Square de Vert Galant.
Prepare for Your Trip :
Prepare all your documents, visa and passport. Use mainly credit card there for your food drinks, hotels etc bills. Purchase the map of Paris and prepare to get around Paris with metro. One of the important point in preparation makes smart preparation to protect your money.
According to Andrew Jon Jeppson apply for your passport at least 4 to 6 weeks before your trip if you do not have the passport.
Andrew Jon Jeppson write about favorite travel destination. Andrew Jon Jeppson couldn’t pick just one after all the destination which has Andrew Jon Jeppson visited. So instead of discussing one particular Andrew Jon Jeppson compiled a small list of all my favorites. As Andrew Jon Jeppson more often than not travel alone, Andrew Jon Jeppson limited my rundown considerably further and picked places that are more reasonable for solo travel:-
Read More At : http://andrewjonjeppson.strikingly.com/
In this post, Andrew Jon Jeppson will impart to you the Top places Andrew Jon Jeppson have been, in seeks you can get motivation after your travel this late spring. Andrew Jon Jeppson will cover everything from urban communities to shorelines to verifiable towns, so there ought to be a place that will engage everybody!
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
BREVARD, NORTH CAROLINA
FALLING WATER, FAYETTE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
Don’t hesitate to remark one of your most loved travel areas down underneath.
To know more visit : https://andrewjonjeppson.tumblr.com/
Andrew Jon Jeppson is a nature lover person. Andrew Jon Jeppson love to spend his time with nature like forests, sea beaches and adventure trips. Andrew Jon Jeppson always likes to share his experience of traveling with all of you.
One of his speech in Florida Andrew Jon Jeppson said. That he is born to travel and traveling is the one of his best hobbies. Andrew Jon Jeppson also guides the people to change their environment because changes are very important in our life. We are always busy in our daily life, due to which some time we feel bored. A little change of environment makes you more fresh and energetic. Always try to make a small trip with your family and friends.
As We Know Andrew Jon Jeppson likes traveling, he always love to go different -2 places in the world. His love to spend his time on sea beaches. Andrew Jon Jeppson loves sea beaches. Andrew Jon Jeppson share top 5 sea beaches in the world. Have a look on these beautiful sea beaches.
1. Tikehau Island in French Polynesia
2. Bermuda Beach
3. Beeutiful Harbour Island in Bahamas
4. Treasure Beach in Jamaica
5. Palm Beach in Aruba